Fujitsu Enterprise Postgres is now paired with SUSE Linux Enterprise on the IBM Z and LinuxONE platform to offer a powerful, object-relational database management system with enhanced enterprise features.
Let me share with you a few features and capabilities that raise the bar for data management solutions.
Accelerate your data operations with:
- Fast processors, designed for sustained 80 to 90% utilization
- Capacity On Demand (COD) to deliver more resources when they are needed
- Dedicated offload engines to accelerate specific functions
- Parallelization and aggregation to boost performance while reducing I/O
FujitsuEnterprise Postgres on IBM LinuxONE™ delivers up to 3.9 times faster HTAP workloads for large data sets, and 8.4 times faster bulk data loads when compared to x86-64. You can view the benchmark details in this white paper.
Enable always-on business with features like:
- Workload isolation to enhance security and stability
- Redundant Array of Independent Memory to eliminate data errors
- Connection pooling and load balancing to handle demand
- Simplified backup and recovery as well as disaster recovery options
- Enterprise support services from the experts
Achieve cyber-resilience with five nines or better availability.
Meet or exceed the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards with features such as:
- Integration with cryptographic hardware to protect your digital keys
- Transparent Data Encryption to protect your stored data
- Data Masking to protect sensitive information
- Dedicated Audit Log to enable data accountability and traceability
- Anomaly detection to quickly identify suspicious items, events, or observations
Leverage out-of-the-box enterprise data security features to protect your valuable data and meet regulatory requirements.
Be ready for what comes next with features such as:
- Modular hardware expansion and Capacity on Demand
- Cost-efficient software support subscriptions
- Unlimited table rows and indexes to handle your data growth
- Workload consolidation to reduce server sprawl while doing more
Leverage a data platform designed to adapt to your changing needs.
In our modern world, your data is your most valuable asset. I think you will agree that Fujitsu, SUSE, and IBM, together, offer a compelling suite of capabilities and features to address your data management needs for today and tomorrow.