White Paper: In-Memory Columnar Index*
Improve data analysis performance without impacting business transaction processing.
Learn about a proven technology called Vertical Clustered Index (VCI) in this White Paper. VCI is a robust implementation of In-Memory Columnar Index found inside open source based FUJITSU Enterprise Postgres.
This easy-to-read white paper outlines:
- An introduction to column-oriented architecture
- How VCI resolves hybrid architecture for both OLTP & OLAP
- How to create a vertical index
- How to use the query planner to estimate execution time
- Other ways this technology benefits performance
Complete the form and view the white paper.
* Implemented via Vertical Clustered Index (VCI) by Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd