White Paper: Database High Availability
To function continually without breakdown, a business requires high availability of its IT systems and databases, thus demanding a fault tolerance and robustness that can withstand failure.
If you're a data architect, developer, administrator, or manager, then this white paper will:
- Outline the Database High Availability options that satisfy critical business requirements such as ease of management, safety against data loss, fault tolerance, instant recovery, robustness, security, data integrity, data redundancy, and minimal downtime during maintenance
- Outline the requirements of a High Availability system to deliver disaster recovery, load sharing and balancing, instant failover, and controlled switchover (such as Mirroring Controller found in Fujitsu Enterprise Postgres)
- Discuss using replication modes that will satisfy one or more requirements for business continuity and contingency planning
- Advise how Database High Availability can be delivered and achieve critical business metrics with either an active-passive (master-slave) or active-active (multi-master) database system inside PostgreSQL specifically
- Show how Fujitsu Enterprise Postgres, as a world-class mission-critical database, ticks all the boxes of the High Availability configuration requirements.
Complete the form and view the white paper.