If you downloaded the Windows version of the trial, follow the steps below to install.
- Open FUJITSU_Enterprise_Postgres_14_AE_Windows_Trial_Server.zip.
- Extract ep-postgresae-win-x64-140-1 to any directory, hereafter referred to as unzipDir.
- In directory unzipDir\ep-postgresae-win-x64-140-1, execute autorun.exe.
- In the installer, click Installation.
- If the Windows User Account Control dialog box is displayed asking if you want to allow the app to make changes to the device, click Yes.
- In the Installation product page of the installer, select the components that you wish to install, and then click Next.
- In the Confirm installation page, check if the settings are correct, and then click Install — this will start installation.
- Upon completion, execute the remaining steps by following the instructions in the Installation and Setup Guide for Server document.
If you want to install Server Assistant, follow the steps in the Installation and Setup Guide for Server Assistant document.