How many days?
Normally 3 days, but we can customise the length to meet your requirements.
Who is this course for?
Systems architects, DBAs, and support engineers.
What will you learn?
By the end of this course you will know the best practices to install and maintain PostgreSQL infrastructure, how to build and maintain a mission-critical PostgreSQL cluster, and how to maintain optimum performance throughout the database lifecycle.
What topics will be covered?
- PostgreSQL installation and setup
- Advanced PostgreSQL configuration
- User management and security management
- Advanced PostgreSQL administration
- Backup and restore
- High Availability
- Advanced PostgreSQL monitoring
- Query performance
Contact us to enrol.