eBook: Managing Data Risk in the Enterprise
Are you responsible in any way for preventing data breach at your organisation?
New data protection laws such as the EU's GDPR require data managers around the world to do all they can to protect sensitive data against breach.
This easy-to-read white paper outlines:
- Data risk management as a concept
- How Data Risk Management helps you comply with legal requirements
- Such as PCI-DSS and GDPR (European Union General Data Protection Regulation)
- Direct tips to help you manage data risk
- The areas that are typically exposed to data breach
- Steps you should take if a data breach occurs
- What you can do to help avoid a breach in the first place
Complete the form and view the eBook.